Friday, January 22, 2010

Training Vest Is A Strength Training Suit/vest A Good Idea?

Is a strength training suit/vest a good idea? - training vest

I am 16 years college football game in my school has been taken in the summer, and its toll on my body (eg, lazy). I went from a defensive possession basis for a defense removed in bulk. I've played football since November, but I played rugby in the off season to stay in shape. I asked one time investment in training weight vest would be best to get back into shape before the start of the season (Sept. 1.)?
Also, if someone send you a link to a website with jackets under 100 dollars would be great.

2 comments:

Linda K. Hibbard said...

I wear a weighted vest (The Walkvest-16#) during my power walks. I can definitely feel the exertion difference and I know I am burning extra calories and adding to my workout. And because I am a small woman, the extra weighted workload helps me build bone density to avoid osteoporosis.

antipoph... said...

Why spend money on luxury amenities? Get a gym ...

Post a Comment