Friday, January 29, 2010

Budda Live And Dye My Gf On Myspace Said She Has Cancer And Has 3 Years To Live?

My gf on myspace said she has cancer and has 3 years to live? - budda live and dye

Just got off the phone with my GF and she said she had brain cancer and went through his lung and his chest and lower moved. She said that 45% of his body was taken, but his heart has taken 115% of my body.
I met on MySpace in June, but started out first, and now that I discovered. In wept so hard.
= (I love her. I wanted a family with her, if we begin at last met, for she is a queen of beaufitul Asia in his paintings.
I give up trying to see the good in this world. Because only by the evil and darkness to sink. I hate everything, but my gf are still together, I want the father of her children. The bedroom of my grandmother is a bit small, but the love it can work.
Buddha really appreciate why I myspace this goddess, but I do not know how the world of me before I met her.

3 comments:

KazzKree... said...

Get your best 3 years of his life

Fan of Paradise said...

To make attempts to please and make their dreams

purplelo... said...

this is serious? Perhaps he thinks that for other reasons?

Post a Comment