Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jack Nicholson Prank Phone Call How Do I Transfer Recorded Prank Soundboard Calls From My Cell Phone To My Computer?

How do I transfer recorded prank soundboard calls from my cell phone to my computer? - jack nicholson prank phone call

I have a Nextel i560 cell phone. The hoax call is probably the best ever. In any case, my best work. This drunk lady thought in Montana, I called her son with her confusion. I soundboard Pee Wee Herman, as Napoleon Dynamite, and even Jack Nicholson. I asked him to go almost 30 minutes! All my friends and I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes listening to the playback speaker. It is a masterpiece. My plan is to me in your site ebaumsworld.com. But I keep on my computer and I love to burn to a CD. How do I do that? If the workload Motorola USB data cable, or do I have something else? Personally, I have recorded a copy on CD-R in the first person to answer correctly how to do it. I tell you, guys, laugh so hard that hurts the stomach. There is a legend! Thank you.

1 comments:

Cliff E said...

the best way to transfer them via Bluetooth with a dongle.

Post a Comment