Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cairns Investment Property Would You Rent Your Investment Property To People Who Dont Work??? I Have Been Just Told That Im...?

Would you rent your investment property to people who dont work??? I have been just told that Im...? - cairns investment property

Discrimination, because I will not be my investment property to people who have no job security for rent. I was contacted by some people I told them to discriminate, but how do you expect to pay $ 280/week in rent if they dont work? I had problems in the past with people who do not pay any rent on time and in any case, were forced to disperse them. You think I'm going to be fair?

so you know ... The property is located in Cairns, Australia ... $ 280/week a room for four people is below market value ... I'm not the premium home ...

3 comments:

munlitlu... said...

No, I think it's a smart move to rent to people who do not work because there is a high risk of doing so if people have an income such as Social Security, inheritance, benefits of such income and disability or other evidence They are in a position to pay the rent, that income will be sufficient to cover rent and expenses while they live, and then you have to think about the 'local pay their continued presence may cause, so are at home all time.I think it should be for you and your investment property for rent to persons who are working fairly. You save a lot of trouble, no matter who believes you're wrong, they Arent one, to foot the bill for parasites.

Just Me said...

I do not know Australia, but here it is discriminatory. The houses can be rented here for credit checks, the number of family members, whether married or not, if you have a job or not. If you do not have jobs, who can not afford, and why we live free. Stick to weapons Yu, and neither rented nor of them. You may obtain a copy of an act of discrimination against a corporate real estate and show that it is discrimination.

ediedunn... said...

It does not seem wise to me without constant income.Unless people who are busy or receive some form of public assistance to rent (if it should be) must examine how it be in a position that would pay the rent.

Post a Comment