Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bmi Average Population Does Healthy BMI (Weighted) People Get Told Their To Skinny?

Does Healthy BMI (Weighted) People get told their to skinny? - bmi average population

In asking if someone else has a range of healthy body mass index of more than 18 years and under 25 years, said that before, its people, the slim more than 25 years. I read that the average population of Western countries who have a BMI of more than 25, which means that many overweight people around in the Western population. You can check your BMI from participation in this place: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/


The reason I ask, Copping some rude comments from people lately that I was thin. Although it seems that only people who are obese in this observation. I suggest they have more weight because they do not know so much when you eat well and have violated a good workout. In the non-display, for me any more, because I know I'm healthy, I would just like to know if anyone know these comments, if they receive a healthy weight.

4 comments:

Bear said...

Yes, my BMI is 18.2 and my observations on anorexia nervosa, too thin, even my colleagues. I am far from anorexic, lol. You hurt my feelings, but you know, what can you do? They will always say something.

MissBluf... said...

Mean BMI ****. I know that many personal trainers who are classified as overweight or obese.

Jo said...

No, but I personally would not be questioned. If you know a healthy weight, ask why

madroxkr... said...

BMI is a joke. Height weight tells you almost nothing about the person. There are several factors to consider. The only reason why BMI is so popular because it is really difficult or expensive to measure his body fat% on thousands of people who want to study. What I mean is that you could have a healthy body mass index, and have an amount of too much fat or BMI terribly, but they also have plenty of muscle and little fat.

While most overweight people who tell you this, because they are jealous of your weight loss and feel uncomfortable among themselves to them (as it should be) for being overweight.

Post a Comment