Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wedding Dance Mount And Lade NC Wedding?

NC Wedding? - wedding dance mount and lade

My friend and I have set our wedding date 10/4/08. We live in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, region. We want to have the wedding in a church, but we also have a reception. We hors'dorves hard (I know, if it written right) and probably a cash bar with DJ and dance floor. The question is, when the area of Rocky Mount, I am not cost me an arm and a leg? I like a place to let me in choosing my own caterer. Can anyone help ?!?!?

3 comments:

cardgirl... said...

Try the House Veterans of Foreign Wars Club, Moose Club, Knights of Columbus, Sons of Italy, they put you in your own caterer. This is probably the right way. Even if someone has a large yard, and they allow you to have an outdoor wedding will rent a tent can be used for meteorological purposes, this would be wonderful! Then you could respond in their own food and all the preparations for the wedding and save lots of money.

Ladyofat... said...

Why not simply to the Committee of the Rocky Mountains, could help almost nothing.

Cynical said...

It's my birthday!
To say the best idea that I have on people you know who got married recently, or you can call the mayor and other agencies in their region and in a position to give information about it, would speak. Congratulations!

Post a Comment