Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lump With Pus In Gums Lump In My Gum, That Is Very Sore?

Lump in my gum, that is very sore? - lump with pus in gums

It started to hurt about 5-6 days and the problem area is in the lower left corner of the mouth behind the molars in the mandible on the side of the tongue. I am sure that my gums, because there is a bump formed, which is painful to touch, lick, or sometimes just to be there, while the teeth feel comfortable. Bars / restaurants are not so bad. This is not the first time that this has happened, it broke about 3 times before, interspersed with long periods of normality.

Could a new tooth (to come but I am 17 1 / 2 already)? I was worried the case may be a sign that I have a root canal before ((I do not brush / silk / wash almost all) and must visit a dentist, I'm afraid of death.) I have heard of wisdom teeth, but I am I am not sure what they really are. Maybe that's what's going on?

It can also drain pus. He issues. higher now than it was yesterday, because I continue to look after, and can be a part of the inheritance, if that is what it is .... have ignited

4 comments:

JADE WIND said...

This is an abscess. You need antibiotics ASAP. It is not good for you to swallow the pus! See a dentist immediately.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like wisdom teeth UR @ is wrong angle (shouldn'tb damage in the jaw UR 2 UR side of the tongue), and 2 May need to be deleted. The sooner you do, or care, the damage is less than 2, the rest of the mouth of the Uruguay Round. It seems to be touched ... Since UU brush or abscesses or not metioned much floss. Please go to the dentist 2

Floyd S said...

My bet is that they have wisdom teeth coming in. .. In any case, you need an x-ray to identify the cause .. could be an abscess, but guess why ... Visit your dentist will receive as soon as possible and a final diagnosis, the treatment still requires that you need. Good luck and I wish him luck.

buschchi... said...

I could be your wisdom teeth ... It may take some time before they eventually grow ... I know my friends were trying to reach through the gums and then down again, then down at the time .. . If your fear of the dentist and then go see your doctor.

Post a Comment