Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do I Stop My Msn From Changing My Screen Name How Do You Deal With A Follower?

How do you deal with a follower? - how do i stop my msn from changing my screen name

I recently became a friend of this guy is great and all, but lately it seems that almost everything is copied what I did.

I made friends with him because he wanted to be my friend for a long time because they said I was his inspiration to be who you are and everything and we became very good friends.

But as I said last week that hair was cut, so I asked him what was done, and basically describes my own hair ...... So I said, I have zebra pink skinny jeans, then a few days later she told me she would wear pink zebra skinny jeans, but he said, as if I hadnt even mentioned it and it was found

MSN and my username is XXX XXX Raven one Rawrd now hes Wipers Tornado Tim ZZZ changed ..... the resemblance?

I told him I was getting snake bites ..... What do you think ?..... Coupld days later, he said, HES will also receive

basically what I do to copy without my abitch stopped him and hurt him?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can not see it ...

Then I ask, "Hey, I can not do a few days ago?" and see how it works.

Anonymous said...

We can not see it ...

Then I ask, "Hey, I can not do a few days ago?" and see how it works.

Anonymous said...

We can not see it ...

Then I ask, "Hey, I can not do a few days ago?" and see how it works.

Post a Comment