Sunday, November 8, 2009

Viral Conjunctivitis More Condition_symptoms Viral Conjunctivitis?

Viral Conjunctivitis? - viral conjunctivitis more condition_symptoms

Hello!

I recently discovered, highly reddened eyes and crusting or excessive discharge, in addition (to my second cold of the year so far) are the symptoms of sore throat, headache, stuffy nose, cough and light. I'm sure it's a case of viral conjunctivitis, and if I understand correctly, there is not much, but you can suffer with him (up to 3 weeks).

My concern is that I will spend a lot of my time at my computer and I could not help but wonder if I was looking at a monitor for a long period worsen my condition. Would you recommend that I have to rest my eyes for the next few days, or only slightly or not at all?

Thank you for your answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment