Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pretty Solitaire Serial Is Anyone Else At Work Right Now Like Me Bored Out Of Their Minds?

Is anyone else at work right now like me bored out of their minds? - pretty solitaire serial

I work in an accounting system for small businesses and service tax. This is not the chief, two full-time (self and others) and part-time work as 3 hours per day and spent like an hour before departure. There is a new profession for me, not a career change. They give me something to do and we want to write, what we have done and what the customers from the moment we begin to work until we leave. The other man is not within an hour and 45 minutes and the boss will not arrive until about 11.30. I think it is their right, for she is the boss, but it's a bit annoying, because if you're here, there is the loss of other work and the computer only to play solitaire. I do not work and so all alone surf the internet all day, and lately they have been spending much time and this is so lame. The deal not only does not work. It makes the day go sooo slow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment